In business, a combination of psychology and a vocationally specific business course is very attractive to employers. Roles include:
- Marketing and market research
- Public relations
- Human resource management
- Industrial relations
You might consider some of these courses:
- TAFE courses: Certificates or Diplomas in human resources, public relations, or Marketing
- Graduate Certificates and Diplomas, for example, human resource management, industrial and employee relations, or public relations.
It is also possible to gain employment without completing further business-related study, including:
- Market research: Research assistants in market research companies
- Human resources: Entry level positions in human resource administration, or in specialty areas, for example in recruitment*
- Employment services: Assistant/associate employment consultant roles with job network agencies, and
- Management: Trainee programs in retail*.
* See also Graduate Programs