The APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists Conference Student Prize encourages and acknowledges the significant contributions of student presentations as part of the annual College of Clinical Neuropsychologists (CCN) Conference Scientific Program.
- The Award is the responsibility of the College of Clinical Neuropsychologists.
- The Abstract Reviewers of the Conference Organizing Committee of the CCN Conference will be responsible for nominating an appropriate Award winner. Nominations will be collated and arbitrated by the Scientific Chair and discussed with the Conference Organizing Committee chair. Worthiness of the prize recipient will be confirmed with the nominee’s research supervisor.
- The Award will be presented at the annual CCN Conference.
- Nominees for the prize must be a Student Member of the College of Clinical Neuropsychologists,
- Nominees must be enrolled in an APAC-accredited course as a full time student.
- The nominee must deliver a presentation in person at the annual CCN Conference.
- The nominee must present data they have collected and analysed for their research (and not a literature review or research proposal); a systematic review or meta-analysis will be considered eligible.
- There will be no call for nominations.
- The details of the award will be promoted with the call for submission of abstracts by the Conference Organizing Committee.
- Nominations for the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists Conference Student Prize will be made by the abstract reviewers based on de-identified abstracts. The student status should be noted on the abstract. The prize will be awarded to two successful candidates.
In judging nominees for the Award, the selection committee will have determined the nominee(s) meet the following criteria:
- Quality of the submission;
- Scientific merit of the study; and
- Innovativeness of the study.
Value of the award
Successful candidates for the APS College of Clinical Neuropsychologists Conference Student Prize will each receive:
- An award of $500;
- A certificate, to be presented at the annual CCN Conference; and
- An offer of one year membership of the Society and of the College, provided the successful candidate makes an application for membership within twelve (12) months of receiving notice of the Award. Any successful candidate who is already an existing member of the Society and the College of Clinical Neuropsychologists will be offered their following year’s membership at no cost.
Closing date for submissions to be advised.
Member Groups Administrator
Phone: 03 8662 3300