|Description||This workshop draws on Bowen's core concept of Differentiation of Self to understand what goes into increased resilience for managing self in the intensity of significant relationships. It will cover Focussed Psychological Strategies in Relationship skills training and Psycho education.
* The development of relationship maturity in childhood
* The Characteristics of pseudo relational maturity vs solid relational maturity
* The biological/neurological expressions of differentiation of Self or relational maturity
* The relationship expressions of differentiation of Self or relational maturity
*Understanding Differentiation of Self as a continuum - what are the assessment and clinical implications?
* Research and Differentiation of Self
* Use of Differntiation ose Self Inventory as a collaborative clinical tool
* Case examples of journey in imcreasing relational maturity - clients and therapists stories.
This workshop has been developed as a companion to Jenny Brown's Book "Growing Yourself Up: How to bring your best to all life's relationships". Participants will receive this book as part of their registration
Tell me more
[APS Endorsed CPD] [CPD Codes glossary]
|Location||NSW Metro, Australia|
|Venue||The Neutral Bay Club
3 Westleigh Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Please contact the event organiser to confirm if this venue is wheelchair accessible
|Start/End Date||26 Oct 2012|
|Notes||Registration Includes; Reading Material, Resources Folder and Training book|
|Organiser||The Family Systems Institute|
|Contact Name||Georgia Colotouros|