All registrations for events advertised on the APS Events Calendar are subject to the following terms and conditions and by purchasing a ticket you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- The Organisers: Events organised by the Australian Psychological Society (APS) National Office are marked with a blue "APS" circle and are the responsibility of the APS. Events organised by Branches, State Committees, Colleges or Interest Groups of the APS are the responsibility of the relevant member group of the APS. All other events are independently organised and are the sole responsibility of the organisers.
- Program: The organisers reserve the right to amend or cancel events at any time. If amended, every effort will be made to ensure the program remains of an equivalent standard. No compensation will be made should the program vary due to the non-appearance of an advertised presenter.
- Registration notice: Registrations must be received by the registration closing date. By selecting a member registration rate, it is agreed that the registrant is a current financial member of APS and that the registration is made in the APS member's name only. A breach of this may result in a cancellation of an event registration.
- Substitutions: Should a registrant be unable to attend, they may send one substitute in their place. APS member registration rates are not transferable to non-APS members. The organiser must be notified in writing of any substitutions prior to the event.
- Registration and payment: Registrations received after the registration closing date may incur a late fee. Payment in full is required by the event date to enable admittance to the event. Participants are solely responsible for any costs incurred in travelling to or attending the event and in the case of any cancellation. Catering is only included in the cost of an event where advertised as being included.
- Cancellation and refund policy: Cancellations must be received in writing. No refunds will be given after the registration closing date.
- Special dietary/physical requirements: Will not be catered for unless requested before the event registration closing date. Please email email@example.com with your requirements.
- Recording: Electronic recording devices are not permitted at an event without the express written consent of the organiser prior to the start of the event.
- Behaviour: The organisers reserve the right to prohibit entry of any person to an event, or ask any person to leave an event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by the organiser's staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- Canvassing: by participants is strictly prohibited at APS events and forums. Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event/forum except by event sponsors or presenters. Participants violating this policy will be asked to leave the event.
- Use of voice/images: In registering for APS or APS member group events participants grant permission to APS to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their voice, image or likeness. It is understood this material may be used for promotional or educational purposes by and for APS. Participants agree that they are not entitled to any payment from APS in respect of the recording of voice, image or likeness or its use. Should a participant not agree to the above image release, they must advise APS by contacting (03) 8662 3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Release: Participants release, discharge, and hold harmless APS and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions arising as a result of their registration and or participation in the event.