The South Australia section of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists invites submissions for the APS College of Clinical Psychologists (SA) Prize.
The APS College of Clinical Psychologists (SA) Prize supports and encourages excellence in Clinical Psychology for the overall best student completing the Master of Clinical Psychology at each of the accredited Academic Organisational Units in South Australia.
- The prize is the responsibility of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists (SA).
- Following the receipt of nominations, a member of the executive of the SA Section of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists will write a letter of congratulations to each of the prize winners.
- The Prize will be presented at a meeting of the SA Section of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists and each of the prize winners will be invited to make a thirty (30) minute presentation on their thesis or any other topic of their choice at that meeting.
- Nominees need not be members of the Society.
- Nominees must be a Master of Clinical Psychology student of accredited courses in South Australia, namely Flinders University of South Australia, University of Adelaide and University of South Australia.
- Nominees must have completed all work by the end of the year examination period, and have had their results ratified by the appropriate University Board of Examiners.
The SA Section of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists will ask each Program Director in each - Master of Psychology (Clinical) program, to nominate the overall best student completing the course for that year, and those nominees shall be the prize winners.
Value of the award
Successful candidates for an APS College of Clinical Psychologists (SA) Prize will receive an award of $500 and be presented with a certificate.
Nominations close 31 July.
Member Groups Administrator (Colleges)
Tel: 03 8662 3300