Private Practice is NOT as scary as you think!
When done RIGHT, it can and will be the most INSPIRATIONAL and REWARDING thing that you can do with your life. I know, because I live it every day!
My name is Gerda Muller and I'm a Clinical Psychologist in private practice. I’m also the Founder of the AWARD WINNING private practice The Psych Professionals and YourPsychOnline.com.
I have been in private practice for the last 10 years and will NEVER work anywhere else. I’ve tried, but no other job has ever offered me what Private Practice has.
The reasons are endless but here’s 3…..
1. I get to help my IDEAL clients – I get to CHANGE lives – I get to HELP people live the lives they DESERVE (oops, sorry, that was 3 in 1!)
2. I’m my own BOSS – don’t have to ask for time off to spend with my kids – I have UNLIMITED Flexibility – I set my own LIFE-WORK Balance (goodness, that was 4 in 1)
3. I get to run my practice MY WAY – in line with MY vision – MY values – and I get to make the DECISIONS right for MY practice – no upper management to consult (another doozie!)
If you are eager to start your Private Practice journey then you have come to the right place. By attending my “How to Start a Private Practice” Workshop you will be taking your very FIRST STEPS in the RIGHT Direction with the aim of building your very own ULTIMATE Private Practice.
Even if you are just CONSIDERING whether Private Practice is for you OR perhaps you have already decided, but just aren’t ready just yet, this workshop will prove immensely VALUABLE for setting you up for ULTIMATE SUCCESS.
I have spent many years figuring out how to apply business principles and strategies within the ethical guidelines of the psychology profession and I believe that I have found the secrets to building a Successful Private Practice ETHICALLY and to the Benefit of my Clients, Team and Employees.
I sincerely hope you’ll join me.
You’ll gain so much clarity and certainty on how to turn your expertise and experience into a smooth-running highly profitable practice. The session will whiz by yet you’ll be full of actionable knowledge.
Content to be covered at the Workshop includes:
SECRET 1: The How, When & Where of Starting a Private Practice?
- The HOW: All Revealed
- The WHEN: The 4 Things you must do BEFORE getting started
- The WHERE: We consider the Pro’s and Con’s of the 4 Most Common Ways of Entering Private Practice
- What does a Private Practice look like (from the inside and the outside). Here, I share some photos of my own practice and talk you through the reasons behind specific features
SECRET 2: The Biggest Pitfalls to Look out for and how to AVOID them = Don’t Re-Invent the Wheel
- The 6 Biggest Pitfalls Revealed – Knowing them is Avoiding them = A Faster & Smoother Road to Success
SECRET 3: What does it take to be Successful in Private Practice?
- Aptitude versus Attitude
- The 9 must-have Personal Characteristics to thrive in private practice
- What is your Big WHY?
SECRET 4: What you DON’T know about Private Practice – but should: the Good, the Bad and The Ugly!
- The GOOD: The many Perks of Private Practice
- The BAD: Taking Responsibility and Loving it
- The UGLY: I asked a wide range of Psychologists what is that ONE thing they wish they knew about Private Practice before they started & share that with you
SECRET 5: CLIENTS – CLIENTS – CLIENTS: How to GET them and start EARNING $$$
- Revealing My TOP 3 Marketing Strategies for Getting Abundant Referrals
- How NOT to Network in our Industry – it is an ART
- 3 STEPS to the Perfect ‘Elevator Pitch’ – You will leave with yours
- How to get comfortable with ‘selling’ your service
SECRET 6: When to Expand Your One-Person Practice = Get it Right the First Time Round
- Expanding your Practice at the Right Time
- The 5 Levels of Private Practice Development
- The Markers attached to each Level of Private Practice Development
- Identifying at which Level you are at
- Identifying your next step
SECRET 7: Surrounding yourself with a Supportive Team – REVEALED
- Who should be on your Team?
- Where to find them?
- What are their roles?
* OPEN FLOOR: ALL your Questions Answered BEFORE you Leave