DPRET aims to promote psychological science and to provide members with the latest evidence-based psychological research to inform best practice of psychology.
The Periodicals Advisory Committee (PAC) advises and supports the APS Journals:
- Australian Journal of Psychology
- Australian Psychologist
- Australasian Journal of Organisational Psychology
- Clinical Psychologist
- The Educational and Developmental Psychologist
- The Australian Community Psychologist.
If you have articles you would like considered for publication in the APS journals please visit our Journals pages for submission instructions.
Periodicals advisory committee
The Periodicals Advisory Committee (PAC) aims to ensure the quality and standing of the APS journals and other scientific publications published by the Society and advises the APS Board on journal matters.
- PAC is responsible for advising on the publication of the Society’s main journals including the Australian Journal of Psychology, Australian Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist, Australian Community Psychologist, Australasian Journal of Organisational Psychology, and The Educational and Developmental Psychologist. PAC is also responsible for other publications as approved from time to time by the Board.
- PAC regularly reviews these publications to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the Society and the APS members by publishing high quality research and information.